TEDCO, Maryland’s economic engine for technology companies, released its 25th episode of its virtual series with CEO, Troy LeMaile-Stovall, called TEDCO Talks. The series features LeMaile-Stovall interviewing various thought leaders with connections to Maryland’s innovation ecosystem.
The past 25 thought-provoking conversations have provided a platform for Maryland’s entrepreneurs to learn more about the various resources and thought leaders supporting the community. The TEDCO Talks videos use a “fireside chat” format and cover a full range of topics, such as advice to small businesses dealing with COVID-19, available funding programs and benefits, diversity and inclusion, and more.
In these discussions, LeMaile-Stovall has interviewed leaders from a variety of organizations—including county economic development corporations, business chambers, higher education, and technology councils—about the emerging trends, challenges, and opportunities facing our region.
Among others, recent featured guests have included:
- Laura Gamble, PNC Bank
- Tom Barkin, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Tony Cord, Newport LLC
- Sally Allain, JLABS @ Washington, D.C.
- Mary Beth Tung, Maryland Energy Administration
- Shelonda Stokes, Downtown Partnership of Baltimore
- Kelly Robertson-Slagle, Calvert County Economic Development
- President David Wilson, Morgan State University
- Chancellor Jay Perman, University System of Maryland
- Christine Ross, Maryland Chamber of Commerce
- Rich Bendis, BioHealth Innovation
- Elizabeth Cho-Fertikh, MEDA Angels
TEDCO Talks can be viewed at www.youtube.com/user/MDTEDCO.