Each month, The Business Monthly features articles on topics of interest to the business community. If you would like to submit an interesting and informative article for consideration about your area of expertise, industry trends, or other issues that would be of interest to the business community, we invite you to do so.
We also want to inform the business community of your company’s successes and accomplishments, introduce new and newly promoted employees, and help you gain additional recognition from your colleagues and potential clients.
All articles and press releases must follow the guidelines below and emailed as an attachment to our publisher. Please call our office at 410-740-7300 if you have any questions.
- The deadline for submitting articles and releases in the Main Section is the 15th of the month prior to publication date; the deadline for Special Sections is the 3rd the of month prior to publication date.
- The publication release date is the first Tuesday of each month.
- We will consider all submitted articles but there is no guarantee they will be published.
- Article length should be approximately 500-900 words.
- Articles must include 1-2 sentences at the end with your name, title, company, and contact information (phone number or e-mail address).
- Articles must be emailed to our publisher, attached as a Microsoft Word document.
- Please use straight copy only with tabs – no boldface, italics, underlining, caps, or typographical variants of any kind.
- No handwritten or faxed materials will be accepted.
- A photograph of the author should be included with the article.
- Graphics should be in JPG, PDF, or TIF formats only
Please note: We will consider all submitted press releases and articles but cannot guarantee they will be published or, if they are, the publication date. The Business Monthly holds the copyright on all published articles.