Seven new stores and restaurants are celebrating openings this spring and summer at Towne Centre at Laurel, the $130 million redevelopment of the former Laurel Mall site. The new tenants include the following.
- Hard Bean Café, specializing in premium coffee, tea, blended drinks and light fare. The 1,349-square-foot coffee shop is now open.
- Ulta Beauty, a leading national beauty retailer, providing one-stop shopping for cosmetics and salon services. The 10,413-square-foot store will open in May.
- Pivot Physical Therapy, offering world-class physical therapy and giving patients a turning point to recovery and good health. The 1,468-square-foot office will open this spring.
- Laurel Thai, serving a full menu of Thai fare, ranging from classic chicken, beef, lamb, seafood and vegetarian entrees to curries, rice and noodle dishes and more. The 3,353-square-foot restaurant will open this summer.
- Pet Valu, showcasing a wide selection of pet food, toys and supplies. The 3,013-square-foot store will open this summer.
- N’Style, offering a full array of barber and beauty services, as well as hair care management products, for men and women. The 1,182-square-foot salon will open this summer.
- The United States Post Office. The 906-square-foot location will open soon.
Towne Centre at Laurel features approximately 400,000 square feet of retail, dining and entertainment. Its mix of national and local retailers and restaurants include Harris Teeter, Sports Authority, Regal Cinemas, Burlington Coat Factory, Old Navy, B.J.’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, Outback and others.