Date(s) - 09/21/21 - 11/09/21
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Categories No Categories
- What does it mean to center racial equity?
- How can you use an equity lens to strengthen business practices?
- Why does racial equity matter?
The opportunity to lean into the work of racial equity has never been more pronounced. Over the last few months, a new emphasis has been placed on realizing racial equity goals by examining all levels of organizational systems. From hiring to vendor and board selection to systematic reviews of organizational policies and practices – accountability is the name of the game.
Join Racial Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (REDI) Strategist Danielle Marshall of Culture Principles and Executive Coach Wendy Moomaw of the Conscious Collaboratory℠, for Reimagining Racial Equity, an eight-week workshop intensive. In this program, participants will explore racial equity more deeply: what it is, how it differs from, and is more than diversity and inclusion.
This entry ticket is for the entire workshop on the dates listed in the event. The dates for the virtual workshop are as follows:
- Session 1: Sept. 21, 2021, from 3-5 PM ET
- Session 2: Sept. 28, 2021, from 3-5 PM ET
- Session 3: Oct. 5, 2021, from 3-5 PM ET
- Session 4: Oct. 12, 2021, from 3-5 PM ET
- Session 5: Oct. 19, 2021, from 3-5 PM ET
- Session 6: Oct. 26, 2021, from 3-5 PM ET
- Session 7: Nov. 2, 2021, from 3-5 PM ET
- Session 8: Nov. 9, 2021, from 3-5 PM ET
This co-created workshop experience is anchored in the Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI®) and centered around dialogue and engagement. Attendance at all eight workshops is very important. Confidentiality is honored; sessions will not be recorded or shared.
A zoom registration link will be shared after Eventbrite registration is complete.
The cost to attend this 8-workshop intensive is $1500 per person. Early bird pricing for the series is $1250 per person if registered by September 8. On September 9, pricing goes up to $1500.
The workshop will require a minimum of 12 participants and have a maximum of 22 participants. Organizational discounts (two or more from the same organization) are available. Please contact the facilitators; read more on the Conscious Collaboratory website.
What your registration investment includes:
- Eight two-hour virtually facilitated workshops Sept. 21-Nov. 9, 2021
- A structured methodology and approach to applying racial equity in your organization
- Invaluable training with a Professional Certified Coach and a Certified Diversity Professional
- Research, data, and other resources to support participant understanding of building a culture of racial equity
- A framework to understand how racial equity will help your organization advance its mission and bottom line
- The Intercultural Development Inventory Assessment®, a premier cross-cultural assessment and customized Individual Development Plan®
- NEW! A 45-minute debrief with an IDI® Qualified Administrator
- NEW! Includes one-hour of one-on-one coaching support
- A network of professionals committed to advancing racial equity