The Central Maryland Chamber (CMC) is making things happen.
Formed when two successful chambers (Baltimore-Washington Corridor Chamber, BWCC, and West County Chamber, WCC) merged, the CMC has a strong legacy of connecting and strengthening the business community through advocacy, education, professional development and powerful relationships. Today, with a growing membership of nearly 600 businesses representing more than 100,000 professionals, the CMC is considered one of the top business associations in Maryland and the largest regional chamber in the state.
Advocacy, Promotion, Information, Connections
Through membership in the CMC, you have the opportunity to make valuable connections, find new clients and save money. Some of the benefits to membership include the following.
• Regional Connections: CMC’s unique regional focus offers one of the easiest ways to build strong connections and an affordable way to market and promote your business.
• Committee Networking: CMC’s active committees give members an opportunity to make a difference, perfect leadership skills, build relationships, gain new clients, get referrals and work on projects that benefit their business and the business community.
• Marketing, Free Business Promotion: CMC features member news, milestones and announcements in its newsletter and on its Facebook page and website. Additionally, new members are mentioned on the radio (WNAV 99.9FM/1430AM).
• Regional Information: Members stay informed of regional developments, procurement opportunities, trends and issues that are important to their business success.
• Exclusive Member Discounts: Members can save money on everything Office Depot/Office Max sells, email marketing and more. There is free sign-up for members.
• New Business Referrals: CMC is frequently contacted by people seeking products, services and information. Member businesses are referred.
• Energy Program: Since 2004, the program has saved businesses a substantial amount of money on their electric and natural gas costs. Sign-up is free for members.
• Added Seal of Credibility: A recent study shows that “consumers are 80% more likely to buy from a chamber member.” Your membership shows potential buyers your commitment to excellence in business and a commitment to the community.
For more information, contact Nancy LaJoice, membership director, at 410-672-3422, ext. 4, or Nancy@CentralMarylandChamber.org.