Each month, The Business Monthly features articles on topics of interest to the community. If you would like to submit an article for consideration about your area of expertise, industry trends, or other issues that would be of interest to The Business Monthly readers, we invite you to do so.
We also want to inform the business community of company’s successes and accomplishments, introduce new and newly promoted employees, and help you gain additional recognition from your colleagues and potential clients.
All articles and press releases must follow the guidelines below and emailed as an attachment to our publisher. Please call our office at 410-740-5077, if you have any questions.
- The publication release date is the first day of each month.
- The deadline for submitting articles and releases in the Main Section is the 10th of the month prior to publication date.
- Article length should not exceed 500 words.
- Articles must include 1-2 sentences at the end with your name, title, company and contact information (phone number or e-mail address).
- We will consider all submitted articles but there is no guarantee they will be published.
- Articles must be emailed to our publisher, attached as a Microsoft Word document. No handwritten or faxed materials will be accepted.
- A photograph (300dpi) of the author should be included with the article.
- Graphics should be in JPG, PDF, or TIF formats only.
Please note: We will consider all submitted press releases and articles but cannot guarantee they will be published or, if they are, the publication date. The Business Monthly holds the copyright on all published articles.