Date(s) - 02/13/19
12:00 am - 2:00 pm
Maryland Center for Entrepreneurship
Categories No Categories
The Maryland DLLR will be holding an information session at the Maryland Center for Entrepreneurship for all local businesses to learn about more about the Maryland Healthy Working Families Act, commonly referred to as Sick and Safe Leave.
The session is presented by the Office of Small Business Regulatory Assistance (OSBRA), a liaison for businesses, economic development organizations, and federal, state, and local government, which helps Maryland business owners find timely and effective solutions to issues.
The office of OBSRA acts as a liaison for businesses, economic development organizations, and federal, state, and local government and:
· Assists businesses with compliance to and adoption of regulations, such as the Maryland Healthy Working Families Act, commonly referred to as Sick and Safe Leave;
· Advises businesses on local, state, and federal government regulations and processes;
· Connects businesses to local, state, and federal resources;
· Resolves issues encountered while interacting with other State agencies; and
· Advocates for business interests and acting as a liaison and ombudsman.