Date(s) - 08/28/19 - 08/29/19
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Howard County Innovation Center
Categories No Categories
In this 10-week guided program, aspiring and early stage entrepreneurs will develop and refine a business concept, taking it through each step of the business planning process. Through readings, research, and discussion, participants will plan and analyze their entrepreneurial vision by creating a thoroughly researched and tested Business Plan. Each session is lead and guided by a certified Kauffman Facilitator.
During this program, you’ll work to:
- Discover how your business concept matches your personal vision.
- Align your business concept with a real market opportunity.
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business.
- Determine the unique features and benefits of your product service.
- Find your target market and discover your competitive advantage.
- Define your company’s brand and marketing.
- Learn how to manage business functions and develop an organizational culture.
- Determine the steps to profitability.
- Identify potential sources of funding for your business.
- Launch your business
At the end of the course all participants will be provided the opportunity to participate in a business pitch competition with their fellow classmates. The top three pitches will receive the following:
- 1st Place: $1000 + $250 Course Fee Refund + 3 Month Innovation Center Affiliate Membership
- 2nd Place: $250 Course Fee Refund + 3 Month Innovation Center Affiliate Membership
- 3rd Place: 3 Month Innovation Center Affiliate Membership
To secure your registration, click here.